[78-L] Victor standups 1920s

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 1 10:00:13 PST 2013

Wow, now those are really great. You need a big room to display them, but wouldn't those be wonderful for a Phonograph Society Meeting ! He even has the 8 famous Victor Artists including Henry Burr, and Billy Murray & Co. who went on tour in the mid 1920's, Lou Holtz in Black Face, and some opera artists like Martinelli. Wonder how this fellow ended up with them all, they obviously belonged to the Victor Talking Machine Co., and I can't imagine there were very many of these ever made. I can only imagine what some 1920's record collecting enthusiast is going to cough up for these. I would by the Brox Sisters in a heartbeat if it was a buy it now.

Bruce