[78-L] Where were the dubbed Caruso records made?

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:12:02 PST 2013

I've gotten some very good results transferring acousticals at half speed, too.   The end result, along with judicious EQ, comes out surprisingly smooth and balanced.

And on the subject of Caruso, I heard of supposedly  a good sounding Italian RCA LP of Caruso that used half-speed transfers.   But I've never sought it out.