[78-L] Soundstream Caruso sources.

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 12:36:25 PST 2013

I know, good copies can solve a lot of that.   But what I describe is still present even on Ward Marston's Caruso transfers, and I assume he used the best copies..   There's a little degradation near the end of the side.

Which isn't to belabor it, it's just something I noticed comparing the Soundstream vs. more conventional listening.