[78-L] Reprint of the Columbia Record 1908-1912

Ryan Barna phonostalgia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:35:35 PST 2013

Greetings!

I have completed my second set of reprints of the "Columbia Record"
from 1908 to 1912. The contents of each volume are available for
viewing on my website (now under some re-construction):

http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord

If you bought the first four volumes from me (1904-1907), I'm also
selling the new reprints (1908-1912) for the same price as the last
time: $49 for all (US), $55 (Canada), and $65 (elsewhere). If you are
a library or an institute, I can also ship these with an invoice
enclosed.

The price for everything (all nine volumes from 1904 to 1912) is $89
postpaid in the US, $96 in Canada, and $110 elsewhere.

I understand that the price may be out of reach for some, so if there
is a specific volume that you want, almost all of them are available
for individual purchase at $14 each US, $24 elsewhere. The exception
is 1904, which is $16 US ($26 elsewhere). You may click on the covers
to view the contents and highlights of each volume.

I hope to finish the entire series with 1913-1917 sometime next month.

Have a safe weekend,

Ryan Barna
www.phonostalgia.com