[78-L] New vinyl?!

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 16:07:39 PST 2013

Their CD's are awful sounding.    They have put some rare and unusual compilations / projects, which is to their credit.   But there isn't any reason for them to do a Charley Patton cash in on CD or vinyl, when it's not going to get any better than the most recent Richard Nevins / Yazoo C. Patton CD's.

Yazoo should get your money, everything else is blarney.