[78-L] Victor 25461 & 25469 BG with Ella

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Feb 3 10:36:55 PST 2013

Sort of odd here...my original post which said "I've never found either of
the BG/Fitzgerald records to be especially rare..." somehow got reprinted
and "edited" by somebody so that below it says that "I never found either of
the BG/Fitzgerald records."

There is enough misinformation circulating on the Internet as it is...I'll
admit that I don't like to be misquoted,  particularly when it ends up with
my saying something just the opposite of what I actually said!

Neither of those records are at all rare,  although they usually fetch
decent money.  I've had at least a half dozen copies of each over the last
25 or so years.

Taylor