[78-L] Victor 25461 & 25469 BG with Ella

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Feb 2 21:43:26 PST 2013

I've never found either of the BG/Fitzgerald  records to be especially
rare...more rare is the remake of  "Goodnight,  My Love"   with Frances
Hunt.

I have some good Hunt vocals with Lopez and other bands,  but once you've
heard Ella's version of GML,  the Frances version just doesn't cut it.

But I can think of one person in our group who might not agree...

Taylor