[78-L] new EMI John McCormack box

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 2 19:07:40 PST 2013

I don't know about that..a few years ago I was contacted by an EMI engineer
about finding better quality pressings (US, Canadian, possibly Australian) for
another project they'd previously done and wanted to improve. At the time I was
packing everything and moving so I couldn't be part of it, but at least it
indicated that they were aware that things could be done better. But maybe that
was when EMI still had money to spend.

dl