[78-L] OT Amazon Goes A-Wooing other agents?

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 12:18:06 PST 2013

I recently purchased a John Coltrane CD (it's OK, I'm wearing a
bullet-proof vest!) from amazon.co.uk from one of their suppliers. The
CD didn't arrive within the specified time, and I emailed the supplier
about this. They emailed back to say that it had been despatched, and if
it still hadn't arrived, they would refund me, which they did. The item
never arrived. I then ordered the same disc from another Amazon
supplier, and the same thing has happened, with the offer of a refund if
it doesn't arrive.

I'm just wondering if these suppliers actually have their catalogue in
stock, or if they order stuff from yet other agents?

      Julian Vein