[78-L] Max Liebman record collection

John Wright vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 00:49:38 PST 2013

Hello, I have been contacted by a lady, Joni Epstein, who lives in Miami FL.

She is in possession of the record collection that belonged to Max Liebman
(Broadway and TV producer, b. 1902 d. 1981, he was resident in NYC and the
collection was shipped to FL).

She would like advice, offers etc. so I open this enquiry to 78-L.

I have not made any enquiries myself (I'm in UK), so I don't know how much
of the collection is actually 78s, I expect there is a lot of vinyl too.

Joni's e-mail address is jonimia at aol.com

John Wright