[78-L] Jazz Singer Blu-ray set -- my Amazon review

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 27 06:24:32 PST 2013

They're out there, both as Philips and Magnavox (a difference of about $30 for
what I'm sure is essentially the same machine). They just don't show up any
longer in Canada. I can order one from WalMart or possibly KMart and have it
ready for my next trip over the border. I'm not looking for the $200 unit that
records both DVD and VHS since I prefer to have separate units and have a
perfectly good Magnavox DVD recorder (cost me $50, makes better recordings at
the slowest speed on an 18-cent disc than the best VHS unit ever did).

dl