[78-L] Jazz Singer Blu-ray set -- my Amazon review

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 18:46:54 PST 2013

Has anyone found an inexpensive (<$150) multi-zone blu-ray player???

I know of 2 machines, both have problems - the Best-Buy INSIGNIA BRDVD4 [which
is no longer available, and in later versions of the microcode dropped the multi-zone capability] - this plays some of the
"extras" on blu-ray disks as thumbnail sized images; and the OREI BRD-M2
which will not play "zone free" blu-ray disks (how ironic!!).

IMO region and zone coding is testament to the fear, ignorance, and greed of corporate amerika.
Unfortunately, too few people know or care about this to bring pressure on congress to outlaw
this technological enforcement of these cartels.

Best wishes, Thomas.