[78-L] OT: Source for CD double jewel boxes AND BLANK BACK CARDS

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 22:50:40 PST 2013

Not entirely OT as they frequently hold historical reissues.  Your friend is lucky if he can
afford the shelf space.  The centre tray takes up an extra jewel box of space more than if
he reboxed them in a combo of singles and the commonly available doubles....

I need a fistful of blank back cards.  Anybody know a source or have any to dispose of?

Mike in Plovdiv