[78-L] Keeping 78s warm

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Mon Jan 21 22:15:25 PST 2013

I agree with the other contributions that as long as your heater works the car should stay warm enough for an hour.

As far as pilferers are concerned, I'm sure I could leave my very rare copy of Weingartner's Beethoven's 5th in plain view and nobody would be tempted to steal it, (if the pilferers are under 50, they probably wouldn't know what it is anyway).

The weather in Toronto tomorrow is supposed to be cold but sunny;  if you park your car in the sun and wrap the records in a dark towel and leave them someplace where the sun is shining into the car, you should have no problem.

db