[78-L] How to keep 78s warm in a cold snap

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 21 19:33:31 PST 2013

Serious question. I have an album of 3 Decca 78s that an eBayer has won, and
since he lives in Toronto and I'm going to be in town tomorrow on a couple of
appointments, I can deliver them in person. But we're in a major cold snap with
low temperatures and even lower wind chill factors, and the album is going to
have to be in my car for at least an hour. What do you suggest to keep the
discs warm? Towels or a blanket and an insulated grocery bag? (The kind with a
zipper. Keeps stuff cold, I've never tried using one to keep stuff warm.)