[78-L] Can anybody tell me something about the phonograph on the left side of the picture?

ERIC BYRON bear128 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 06:26:26 PST 2013

Hello,

I found this image of my grandmother, whom I never met, standing in front of a perhaps cabinet and next to a Victrola that appear to have the same design.  I assume that the image came from the 1920s, after she was married, but I may be wrong.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

          Grandma Berman 001.jpg
35 MB
          Your file(s) will expire in 30 days