[78-L] MAD labels - Nat Lampoon DVD

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 20:07:54 PST 2013

Yeesh! Now I see all the issues are on a DVD. Guess back to crawl space to trash the PAPER copies of NL too, eh? And My 40+ Years of Playboy seem to have no value (or less than the space being occupied) because they are out Electronically. The digital age sure cuts values of the stuff we saved and saved for posterity. Steve Ramm