[78-L] MAD labels

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 19:59:36 PST 2013

Oh Boy, I see ALL the Realiust issues are now available ON LINE! .  Guess this means I need to go in crawal space and discard my collection of ORIG issues! I bought nearly all the back issues from Paul Krassner in the 1960s. Guess value sure dropped.  BTW, that Disneyland illustration was - in deed - my favorite. Steve Ramm