[78-L] Waveforms - Waveschmorms? [was Waveforms]

Graeme Jaye graemejaye at iname.com
Fri Jan 18 17:06:19 PST 2013

Hi 78-L

On 18/01/2013 Julian Vein wrote;

JV> It might be a good idea if the two of you continued this debate
JV> off-line.

I had no intention of carrying it any further, I've said all I need on
the subject.

JV> I, for one, don't have a clue what it's about, and I suspect
JV> many others on the list don't--and probably don't particularly care!

Anyone involved in transferring material certainly ought to have an
interest in the subject - and I believe there are plenty here doing
just that.

The delete button exists for those not interested.

Still, for me, it EOT time :) .

Graeme Jaye

graemejaye at iname.com

Hobby Musician - find some of my stuff here
www.soundclick.com/graemejaye