[78-L] Robert Benchley - Benchley's Best10" LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 17 19:15:41 PST 2013

Hell, we knew that decades ago. It would be nice if more of those programs
would turn up other than two complete ones issued by Ed Burke. The Artie Shaw
tracks have been issued all over the place but how about some of the Madness?
And what of NBC's Chamber Music Society of Lower Basin Street, with Zero
Mostel's sketches? I've never heard any of those. And THE REVUERS, other than
some horribly transferred cassettes that were probably Betty Comden's own copies.

dl