[78-L] Robert Benchley - Benchley's Best 10" LP

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Jan 17 12:47:55 PST 2013

Ah, Audio Rarities.  Sidney Frey and Dauntless International.  I don't
recall ever seeing a booklet with any of their records that had a blank
back, despite some of those records also having been seen with liner
notes on a printed back.  That doesn't mean there were no booklets -- I
wasn't buying them when they were new in the early 1950s.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com