[78-L] waveforms

Graeme Jaye graemejaye at iname.com
Thu Jan 17 07:16:43 PST 2013

Hi David

On 16/01/2013 you wrote;

DB> This is perfectly normal and requires no fix.

Possibly, or there could be a excessive degree of DC offset - which
will also cause this.  However, it's not unusual for waveforms to be
non-asymmetric - the human voice and brass instruments are often big
culprits in this respect.  Nothing wrong with either, it's just the way
things are.

DB>  While the positive and the negative halves contain the same
DB> amount of energy, the positive half contains more high frequency
DB> content than the negative half...

.... rest cut!

I have no idea where you got any of this nonsense from, but it's
simply untrue.

Graeme Jaye

graemejaye at iname.com

Hobby Musician - find some of my stuff here
www.soundclick.com/graemejaye