[78-L] Storage units

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 15 19:09:02 PST 2013

The units aren't hermetically sealed, they have roll-up doors so a bit of air
can always enter. I had a different situation for a number of years..I rented a
shipping container and used it for storage. It was airtight but the air wasn't
great inside and the albums often showed mold on the spines and there was a
permanent stale smell. Nothing affected the records but some of those albums
still have an odor, 5 years later.

dl