[78-L] Collection for sale in Stockholm, Sweden

F I priotron at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 15:27:03 PST 2013

Hello,

I have approximately 900-1000 jazz 78 records and some 50-100 or so classical 78 records for sale in Stockholm, Sweden.

They used to belong to my late father who was a jazz collector. Unfortunately I don't have any list or catalogue. What I do know is that the collection is intact. My father received offers from other collectors but he never sold any parts of the collection during his lifetime.

Apart from the 78s, there are also a number of vinyls (LPs and 7''). Mostly reissues of older jazz recordings, but also some 50's and 60's jazz I believe.

I'd be happy to show the collection to anyone interested.

Regards,
Fredrik Idestam-Almquist