[78-L] Jaroslav Jezek's Jezkuv Swing Band Discography?

Steve Williams jazzhunter at collector.org
Fri Jan 11 11:33:33 PST 2013

I was going though unsorted boxes of records and encountered this wonderful
Czechoslovakian hot jazz 78, Ultraphon A11650, Ježkův Swing Band with
"Dinah" and "Hot Fingers,"  Matrix 41488 and 41489. There is some info about
this fellow and other "Eurojazz" on the Net, and a truncated YouTube upload,
but nothing approaching recording dates or personnel.  Is there at least a
way to date this record?  I'm thinking 1934/35.

Thanks

..Steve Williams  ..