[78-L] Count John McCormack Vol. VII, 1904-1906. "Produced to Pearl Quality Criteria"

Ryan Wolfe nextset4 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 16:07:44 PST 2013

On "Music of the Night"   there are some nice sounding vinyl pressings, which are as listed in the booklet as Irish (IR) HMV pressings.

I agree with you about the craftsmanship, even as his voice declined, in his artistry as a singer  he lost nothing.   .And he was a always a singer who was especially good  with minimal orchestration behind him, or accompanied by one instrument, like the wonderful piano of Gerald Moore on the late HMV's.