[78-L] Anne Lloyd

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net
Tue Jan 8 19:06:14 PST 2013

On 1/8/2013 9:11 AM, David Lewis wrote:
> Mark Bardenwerper wrote: Here's what Jimmy Carrol looked like. No Anne yet
> *http://tinyurl.com/aglozj7

Yeah, got me on that one.  There is a JC born in 1949, but not the one
shown on that CD. That one is out of the blue.
But *not that*  Jimmy Carroll Orchestra is here
http://www.78discography.com/Bell7.htm
as well as an Anne Lloyd with Larry Clinton 1031 "I Get So Lonely" and
1032 "Hey There"
1052 is "Hey There", with Jimmy Carroll and Anne Lloyd
Wonder who the "Three Belles" were? "Four Belles"?

http://www.discogs.com/Anne-Lloyd-With-Jimmy-Carroll-And-Orchestra-Its-Almost-Tomorrow/release/2887655
*http://tinyurl.com/a3dl5xv*
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=3404783
and of course Mitch Miller
http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=3372408
and the Sandpipers who were everywhere.

So, yes, I think we can say she did some adult stuff too, but not a lot.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.

Visit me at http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com