[78-L] Betty and Bob [continued]

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 20:28:57 PST 2013

No.  My transfer equipment is primitive.  I have a variable  speed
turntable and an audio cassette recorder and I can transfer sound  directly to the
recorder.   I can't edit anything in the recording  process. I have a graphic
equalizer in the system but it works only during  playback.

paul charosh

In a message dated 1/6/2013 11:07:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
citrogsa at charter.net writes:

On  1/6/2013 10:02 PM, L78rpm at aol.com wrote:
> I don't have the software  that allows me to upload it.  I can make an
> audio cassette of it  for you.  Write privately if you'd like me to do
that.

> paul charosh
> _sandbar141 at aol.com_  (mailto:sandbar141 at aol.com)

Do you have the tune  digitized?