[78-L] Betty and Bob [continued]

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 20:02:44 PST 2013

I don't have the software that allows me to upload it.  I can make an
audio cassette of it for you.  Write privately if you'd like me to do  that.

paul charosh
_sandbar141 at aol.com_ (mailto:sandbar141 at aol.com)

In a message dated 1/6/2013 9:16:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
citrogsa at charter.net writes:

On  1/6/2013 4:49 PM, L78rpm at aol.com wrote:
> I have the disc and just  played it.   Betty and Bob essentially  speak
the
>  lyrics rather than sing them and so I can't evaluate the quality of
their
> musicianship.  Is "Bob" Dick Robertson?    Possibly,  possibly not.  He
> doesn't sing enough for me to  form a firm opinion.
>
> The "orchestra" is a violin  and guitar (?), and not much, if anything,
> more.

Be nice and upload these somewhere, perhaps  on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/78-ers/?yguid=469857441

the 78-ers  list.

Other stuff I have heard by Vido Musso is pretty good.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully,  responsibly.

Visit me at  http://citroen.cappyfabrics.com

78-L  mailing  list
78-L at klickitat.78online.com