[78-L] Betty and Bob [continued]

L78rpm at aol.com L78rpm at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 14:49:37 PST 2013

I have the disc and just played it.   Betty and Bob essentially  speak the
lyrics rather than sing them and so I can't evaluate the quality of  their
musicianship.  Is "Bob" Dick Robertson?   Possibly,  possibly not.  He
doesn't sing enough for me to form a firm opinion.

The "orchestra" is a violin and guitar (?), and not much, if anything,
more.

paul charosh