[78-L] E*AY Seller Complaint - Bait & Switch on a $300 Record

Tim Huskisson timhuskisson at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 4 07:53:42 PST 2013

I was expecting your photos to show a record in much poorer condition. I
have to say that since the photos on Ebay have increased contrast - which
can often hide light marks, I'd presume it was the same record. My only
gripe would have been the N- grading. It still looks like a respectable E+
copy to me though. Perhaps there is groove wear that I can't see.

Regards

Tim Huskisson