[78-L] Berigan book

Scott scott at mosaicrecords.com
Thu Jan 3 12:56:35 PST 2013

Yes Dave ! This from IAJRC's Geoff Wheeler:

Hi Scott,

Yes, at long last Bozy Whiite's two-volume book on Berigan is now out.
Included with the book is a CD ROM, which I have not yet used, that provides
an index to the two volumes. Each volume is approximately 5-1/2x8-1/2 with a
glossy card-stock cover. I wish it had been done in a more standard format
for easier reading. The text is organized somewhat like that of
"Hendersonia." I have been going through volume 2 for discographic
information beginning about 1935; I have not looked at volume one yet but it
ends with discussions of Berigan's 1935 recordings with the Goodman
orchestra. This involves an amazing amount of work by everyone concerned.
The price of $145 may be a bit daunting but any dedicated Bunny enthusiast
will likely want a set. Only 100 copies have been printed. Sets are
available from Perry Huntoon of IAJRC. I don't have his e-mail handy.

Geoffrey

Message: 3