[78-L] Novelty records - Crepitation Contest

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Jan 2 19:27:53 PST 2013

I posted here a number of years ago how I've been able to find the test pressings for the Crepitation Contest as the Columbia plant was nearby where I live.  These have been on 12" records.  Then I found the Trillblow album (never released) locally as well.
I know this has been released on other labels but realized today, for those keeping score (David Diehl take note), that this is also on Novelty (yellow label) 105.  It's a 10" record and it's a little truncated but they fit the thing on the 2 sides.  It's titled "Sound Effects."
Cheers,
Glenn