[78-L] Paderewski query

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 1 14:53:20 PST 2013

It was in the catalogue so long that dubbed masters were in use by the 40s.
Ditto for the first movement of the Moonlight Sonata. I have an original
pressing of the whole Sonata + Minuet, complete with a "Merry Christmas"
inscription from somebody's aunt which dates it, and the quality is lovely.
Recorded January 1937.

dl