[78-L] Collecting [was Record store closure]

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 19:44:45 PST 2012

--- On Sat, 12/29/12, Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com> wrote:

From: Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Collecting [was Record store closure]
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 1:07 AM

At least dogs ask permission before they jump on your lap. Cats never do, infuriating creatures…

But the cat owns you, not vice versa as with a dog.

Ah,but but then you save the empties, thus becoming a collector of classic wine bottles and having something tangible to show for your oenophilic outlay.  No cloud but has its silver lining....

Mike in Plovdiv