[78-L] Record store closure

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 11:29:39 PST 2012

--- On Fri, 12/28/12, Julian Vein <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

From: Julian Vein <julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Record store closure
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Date: Friday, December 28, 2012, 6:30 PM

On 28/12/12 17:38, Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:

> If somebody ever comes up with a cure for the record collecting bug (addiction) then I don't want to know about it. Not ever!!

Like any addiction, it's always the next fix that's gonna make you feel
good! Stamp collecting would involve less schlepping though!

      Julian Vein
ifully
And weigh less and take up less space -- even after you put them in albums.  They used to be beautifully engraved as well, like banknotes, now they just look like the Sunday comics.  Feh!

Mike in Plovdiv