[78-L] Record store closure

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. rbratcherjr at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 09:38:12 PST 2012

Don't we all love our record collecting addiction which is why I try to support my local Houston area used record collector shops (mainly LP's & 45's with few 78's though) with my purchases which means I don't buy all of my records from Ebay which is where I mainly have to get my 78's plus I also buy records at the local Houston & Austin record collectors shows & every once in awhile I'll find 78's at one but not as often as I'd like to.

If somebody ever comes up with a cure for the record collecting bug (addiction) then I don't want to know about it. Not ever!!