[78-L] Shostakovich, was Re: Paul Robeson question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 26 19:43:30 PST 2012

One of the selections on one of the Russian lps turns up in this, which seems
to be a very complete Shostakovich discography.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/74829428/158/DMITRI-SHOSTAKOVICH-CATALOGUE
You never know when you're going to need this..it's already corrected some
errors and answered some other questions for me.

Oh, the Shostakovich song was recorded in 1949 and reissued on lp in 1956
(2864/5). One track down, 17 to go.

dl