[78-L] Danny Boy - Parthian Shot ^ Parental Guidance advised

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 26 12:00:22 PST 2012

Christine aside (and a quick google will tell you that the term WAS applied at
the time), lookee here:

LONDON DERRIERE
( W.J.Bethancourt III)

I watch you walk upon the streets of London.
Your mini-skirt stretched tight, and looking sweet.
I watch you walk, and walk into a lampost.
I didn't see, upon the London street..
So turn your back, and wiggle softly from me!.
With mini-skirt, (perhaps, no underwear!).
Your legs are great! But, by the Gods above me!.
I watch your wondrous London derriere!

The Paris girls are wonders full of beauty,.
And California grows the Long-stemmed L.A. rose,.
Berlin nights are full of life, and lovely,.
But London girls don't wear no panty-hose!.
So turn your back, and wiggle softly from me!.
And let me watch, and dream a dream so rare:.
In my hotel, you naked there above me.
Sit on my face with your London derriere!..

(Tune: "Londonderry Air" aka "Danny Boy").
(c) copyright 1990 W.J.Bethancourt III.
@parody @bawdy @clothes
filename[ DERRIERE
TUNE FILE: LONDERRY