[78-L] Drew Barrymore (wuz: Danny Boy - a Christmas tune? Really?)^

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Dec 24 09:06:58 PST 2012

Well I think she's cute as a button and she's lively and bright eyed
enough. Whether anyone's actually at home in there is another question.
And since when did lack of brains ever stop one from being an actor? Or
a celeb?
Boy is this off topic. I'm pretty sure she never made a 78 although it'd
be just fine if she brought me one for Xmas!
Malcolm

*******