[78-L] Danny Boy - a Christmas tune? Really? ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 23 13:19:26 PST 2012

Sorry, but she IS inarticulate. Try suffering through her introductions on TCM.
And let's assume that those are the ones that make it to air. She's also a bad
actress and her star quality has never struck me as something that actually
exists, her pedigree notwithstanding (and her grandfather and grand-uncle made
78s).

dl