[78-L] My Man From Caroline

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Dec 21 17:17:19 PST 2012

I'd not heard the Bali Bali story before. Even though there's no mention
of Hawaii in it, just reference to the South Seas and it's vaguely
Polynesian sounding name, it has become a Hawaiian classic. Go figure.
Wiki says the story about Baden Baden is correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_at_Bali-Bali
Mal

*******