[78-L] 'First' Christmas day recording made in 1902 unearthed

Philip Carli Philip_Carli at pittsford.monroe.edu
Fri Dec 21 02:44:41 PST 2012

I have a suspicion that the Museum of London might make the entire set into a CD or purchasable mp3 of Edwardian aural history, with details of the family (who, judging from the photos dhown and the sounds recorded, was an affectionate, diverse, and interesting one) and more accurate recording history details. I'd certainly buy it. PC