[78-L] Five Favorite 78 Artists

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Dec 20 11:57:56 PST 2012

It is interesting how eclectic most of our lists are.  The one Leon
Katzinger just submitted is a great example.  While I wouldn't put Bob
Roberts high on a list because I only have a very few of his records, I
do like his stuff and really like the other four on his list as well.
From early pop and novelty, thru jazz, all the way to classic rock.
Some of us 78ellers listen to EVERYTHING!

Mike (who also digs post-Boroque classical and jazz minus avant-garde
atonal squeeks) Biel  mbiel2mbiel.com