[78-L] This list in 2012

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 03:09:52 PST 2012

Hi all,

I will be busy working over the next couple of days and then will be having a break until early January.

I would like to thank members of this list for all their information and help over the course of 2012 - I have learned a great deal and have begun to appreciate a wider range of music than before.

I have also found some great 78s this year (several of the people who sold me said discs are members here too).

My Youtube channel will unveil some recent finds in the New Year ... for now here is a link to what I have done so far (having now reached a tiny milestone of 100 videos):

http://www.youtube.com/user/mattygeek1985/videos?view=0

All the very best and look forward to more interesting material being posted in 2013!

Cheers!

Matt in the UK