[78-L] five least liked 78s (was - five favorites)^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 19 16:02:35 PST 2012

As long as we're veering off topic....in grade 10 (as we so quaintly call it up
here in the Dominion), my high school orchestra featured an accordion soloist,
whom we accompanied, in a version of the Theme from Exodus that ran for ELEVEN
MINUTES! That music is never to be played within my presence and accordions can
all burn in hell as well (I already had a hatred of the squeezebox from age 5
when I was subjected to polka bands on Saturday nights from the parish hall
behind our house).

dl