[78-L] Suffering from the Bennys

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 19 12:31:07 PST 2012

I have that, and I have another Brunswick Feetsball/What is Thanksgiving, which
for some reason isn't listed in Rust. I don't have the other listed Brunswick,
The Laugh Song/Uncle Tom's Cabin. And the William Tell monolog I'm thinking of
might be by Max Bacon (no Benny anywhere in there).

Aside from Jack Benny's Top Ten 78 set, here's one everybody would love to own
or even know about:

http://www.popsike.com/JACK-BENNY-PICTURE-DISC-RECORD-MINT-78-RPM-RARE-VOGUE/130020024104.html

Actually there are a number of Benny items appearing on Popsike..exploitation
discs, airchecks and more.

dl