[78-L] last five (was five favorites)

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 19 06:56:42 PST 2012

My last five were not on 78, so I am going to check my iTunes Recently
Played to find the last five 78s I listened to.

1. I TANT WAIT TILL QUITHMUTH DAY - Mel Blanc as Bugs Bunny
2. WHITE CHRISTMAS - Jo Stafford
3. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH - Spike Jones
4. CHRISTMAS ISLAND - Andrews Sisters and Guy Lombardo
5. THE CHRISTMAS SONG - Les Brown and Doris Day

Thanks Ty.  I had to check your site to see if they were on 78 or not.
RayK