[78-L] lat five (was five favorites)

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Dec 18 19:58:11 PST 2012

Anybody recall any of the  commercial records of "It's Great To Be in Love
Again"?  I know there are some but I can't think of them...all I can think
of is the BG Orch version from a Congress Hotel broadcast.

The coolest record of Love and a Dime has to be the Jan Garber
Victor..closest  Jan got to a "hot" side  after 1930 and before he switched
to swing for a while in the 40s.

Taylor