[78-L] A very preliminary Schirmer discography

David Lewis uncledavelewis at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:45:53 PST 2012

Sorry I do not have more than this; I no longer have this disc: Schirmer 55xx Charles Benci and his Gypsies Captain My Captain This too had a vocal side, which may have been a Doina. The title I recall is from the instrumental sideI think this was a stray disc from an album set. Benci mostly recorded for Victor, RCA Victor and Gold Seal,but he also made a Columbia or two. And that's all I really know about him.

Uncle Dave Lewis
uncledavelewis at hotmail.com